League Of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamlegend and LoL community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay? *sighs*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shya
Admin
Admin
Shya

Taurus Posts : 299
Humor : Theres two different kinds of people, ugly ones, and me.

Roleplay? *sighs* Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay? *sighs*   Roleplay? *sighs* EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:17 am

Well might be fun for the people with to much time on their hands (hehe ^^) to start a roleplay story.
I'll kick off:
It was still dark when I woke up from the brief slumber after the long party we had the night before. I get up and stumble to the livingroom, where most of the afterparty happened. I nearly trip over the body of one of my mates only just preventing collision with the dinnertable. After my walk to the couch I sit down and turn the TV on. This is when I first see theres something wrong, all the channels show ''Standby for further information''. I turn on the PC we have in the house and go on the internet. I check the forums, thinking I'd update about what happened at the party, but then notice there have been no entries whatsoever since 3 days previous. So I skip the update and continue with making breakfast.

Slowly the others are starting to wake up, we all had quite a few drinks the previous night so we're all feeling a bit hung over. After I finish my breakfast I decide to check out the hotel, and ask whats wrong with the television net.
I walk outside in bright daylight and make my way over to the lobby. Noticing that the lobby is completely vacant, I ring the bell a few times, wondering why nobody is there. After a few minutes I decide to go back. On my way back, I notice a body on the ground across the street, thinking it's just another homeless guy, I ignore it and walk back to the room.

Now everyone is awake and we're talking with eachother about the events of last night, how everyone was so wasted and whatsoever comes to our mind. We all settle down and do a few group games together and the others have their breakfast in the meantime.

We decide to go to the centre of town together and see if theres some nice shops around. We lock the door carrying two keys with us, and we make our way joking and laughing down the road. We're waiting for the train to take us to the centre of town and everything seems suspiciously silent. I watch at the place where the homeless man was and notice he left. I decide to take a look at the place where he was. When I come close I hear a rustle in the bushes, thinking it's a bird, I ignore it and inspect his sleeping place. I suddenly realise that theres a fairly large pool of blood next to where he slept and theres red bootmarks walking down the road. I return to the group pondering what this could be, and slightly alarmed.

Once back at the group I share the experience with the rest, who all listen in disbelieve, thinking I must've imagined it. Then the automated train arrives and a true shock is revealed to us. Inside are humans but they do not seem to have much logical reasoning for they are moving around wildly in seemingly wrong directions. Then suddenly, right in front of the group a face pops up from under the window. The face is bloody and the eyes are ghastly glazed. It seems to have noticed we're not of it's kind and it breaks the window climbing slowly out of it. We decide to make a run back to the hotelroom, thinking to find save harbour there. When we're running back, I take a look back and to my horror I see the man sprinting very fast after us obviously wanting to hunt us down and tear us to pieces, our headstart is to large though and we make it to the hotelroom unharmed.
Back to top Go down
http://LoLteamforum.tk
Bizo
Admin
Admin
Bizo

Libra Posts : 204
Humor : What's The Point Of Something That Dissapears As Soon As It's Born

Roleplay? *sighs* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay? *sighs*   Roleplay? *sighs* EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:31 pm

lool , Shya man i trust that you are a SANE man Razz Laughing , well wtf story , this is not my style lool i am free along with my fingers but i wont write a story , i will give u my Xpoetry link page if u want , i wrote many poems , around 14 or 16 cant remember , feel free to read each for 16 dayz hehehe Razz just kidding
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolteamforum.tk
Shya
Admin
Admin
Shya

Roleplay? *sighs* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay? *sighs*   Roleplay? *sighs* EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Haha, I'm pretty sure there aren't many people on jamlegend who'd own me at poetry ^^
http://allpoetry.com/joshuavk is my profile (Yawn =.=)
Back to top Go down
Bizo
Admin
Admin
Bizo

Libra Posts : 204
Humor : What's The Point Of Something That Dissapears As Soon As It's Born

Roleplay? *sighs* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay? *sighs*   Roleplay? *sighs* EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Omg you write poetry , and your a member of all poetry , well that's where i was going to give u my link i am there too her's my link: http://allpoetry.com/tearsofmistery
dude WTF , you've been in too many tournaments holy shits , too many trophy's , that mean's your a genius , heheh i never joined a tournament man , since i am inactive since 2006 , i joined the website in 2003... i never thought that you have such potentials in poetry man , you should really keep up the good work , what else to say your a genius , i will have my time later and read all of your poetry , unfortunately i am done with poetry , ahhh too much responsibility now , and i am kinda lazy to write again , cause if i am gonna write , all my feelings will go out , and if this thing happen , it's gonna be a disaster , which will return bad for me ... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolteamforum.tk
shemek
Level1
Level1

Capricorn Posts : 11

Roleplay? *sighs* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay? *sighs*   Roleplay? *sighs* EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:42 pm

wall of text crits me for OVER 9000!!!!1one!eleven1!! pale pale
Wink
Back to top Go down
Shya
Admin
Admin
Shya

Roleplay? *sighs* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay? *sighs*   Roleplay? *sighs* EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:21 am

Reread shemeks comment. Laughed out loud again Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay? *sighs* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay? *sighs*   Roleplay? *sighs* Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay? *sighs*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League Of Legends :: General :: Games-
Jump to: